Free LLC Registration
www.Free-LLC is a 3rd Party Agency NOT affiliated with IRS/Federal/State Government. Your may obtain these or an EIN for free Yourself.
(888) 837-1407

C Corporations & S Corporations

If you choose an S corp. you must let the IRS know with a form within 75 days of filing your corporation. An S corporation must not have more than 100 shareholders but you can also be the sole shareholder, president, secretary and treasurer so you can be a corporation as one man show. As a C corporation you have benefits such as fringe benefits and you can be separated from the corporation. An S corporation's losses can pass to you as an individual.

Assistance and General Tax Information

When starting a business tax considerations are as follows. You will need an EIN that you can use for business income taxes as well as employment taxes. Then you need a state EIN if you will have employees. In addition, you need a state sales tax id if you sell tangible items or want to buy wholesale.
Even if you are a sole owner, you can use the EIN to do taxes for your business ( instead of your SS#). If you want to buy wholesale you need a wholesale ID also called a seller's permit or a state sales tax ID. The state ein is required if you have employees because you need to pay withholding taxes to the state and the the federal government.


Tax ID Obtainment

We can obtain an EIN, state EIN, sales tax ID or a busines tax registration (business license) for you.

How We can Help You

After you submit your business information, such as business name, address, etc, we use the info to obtain all documents for you.

Licensing Services

Obtainment of Business Tax Registration

A business tax registration is also called a business license. We can register you for business tax registration or home occupation tax.

Tobacco Tax

If you sell tobacco, even vape products that contain nicotine, you will need to register for tobacco tax. It is also called a tobacco license.

Peddler's and Vendors Tax Registration.

Peddler's and Vendor's may need both a business license and a vendor's or peddler's license. In additon, they may need a sellers permit.

Order Online Now!

Legal info & Disclaimer: , and its employees, agents, and representatives, are not affiliated with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") or any other governmental or regulatory body or agency. provides services to file and obtain legal govrnment documents including Federal Tax Identification Numbers from the IRS as well as other state and federal government agencies.

As a "Third Party Designee, filing agent" pursuant to IRS Form SS-4, paid prepares and submits applications for an Employer Identification Number ("EIN") to the IRS as a representantive of our clients. does not verify EIN application submissions and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Any individual may obtain and submit his or her own EIN application at no cost through the official IRS website at

Use of this website does not make you a client, or a prospective client, of makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the information on this website. is not liable for any and all damages resulting from the use of, reference to, or reliance on information provided on this website.

It is provided only for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal or accounting advice of any kind. For convenience, this website may contain links to third-party websites. does not control, endorse, or assume responsibility for the nature, content, accuracy, and availability of such websites. does not guarantee availability of Website and is not responsible for temporary unavailability due to technical issues. is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice or recommendations. Communications with GetFreeLLC.comare not protected by attorney-client privilege in any way. If you or another person needs legal assistance must contact an attorney or law firm licensed in his or her jurisdiction.